WoW Classic Patch 1.13.3 Notes2019-12-13 00:00:00
WoW Classic players are in luck. A good handful of content arrives with patch 1.13.3, including the Battlegrounds, the invasion of the elementals and more.
World of Warcraft Classic was a real bombshell when it came out last August. More than a million players saw it on Twitch, and many others entered the game to prove it.
The number of players has been reduced, unfortunately, over the months. Many have already tried all the available content, and the arrival of the Massacre did not have a great impact. However, this patch may make a big difference, as very interesting content arrives.
When will this patch be available?
Alterac Valley and Grito de Guerra Gorge arrive at WoW Classic
This was one of the most anticipated features: the Battlefields. From now on, players can face the enemy faction in closed places. The gameplay in Warsong Throat will capture the flag, and in each team there will be 10 players.
For its part, the Alterac Valley will face 80 players (teams of 40), and will have missions, objectives, limited comeback and tactical elements. To access these camps, you will have to talk to the Battle Masters in the capitals or go directly to the entrance.
· Scream Gorge is in the Barrens, while the Alterac Valley is in the Alterac Mountains.
· Elemental Invasion and the keychain
· Elementals are invading Azeroth, creating events available for a limited time. These events are in the Crater of Un'Goro, Azshara, Silithus and Cradle of Winter. Players who beat an Elemental boss and his henchmen will save the area in question.
· This translates into getting creation materials more easily, something that many will appreciate. Finally, the keychain has been added, so now you will have more free space in your inventory.
Additional patch notes
· The lua API has been modified, to prevent some addons from using the communication channels in a way contrary to the spirit of the game.
· This patch includes support for the character transfer service, which will be allowed in a later update.
· The name has been changed to the executable "World of Warcraft Classic" on your computers.
· Several bugs have been fixed.
Without a doubt, it is a great time to return to the game, if you like PvP, of course. And if you want to crush more skulls in the game, remember to buy WoW classic gold and boosting service at GoldPiles!